||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The Company :
A fast evolving group of (re)insurance activities based in Luxembourg, belonging to an international group, and specialised in non-life niche insurance markets.
Due to an increase in our activities we are currently looking for an Accountant to support the Technical Manager (Underwriting and Claims) in the technical accounting process.
Insurance Technical Officer (M/F)
- To understand the insurance policies of the Company in order to administer and analyze the premiums/claims
- To assist the technical team (consisting of 3 persons) in the management of premiums and claims
- To check quality of the information provided by intermediaries and upload data in the IT system
- To maintain good relationships with third-party providers
- To develop specific analysis and reporting of the portfolio upon request
- To provide reporting internally or to external parties
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in Luxembourg
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or a Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/ Insurance or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with great initiative and "can-do" attitude
- Possess a pro-active and flexible approach to workload and problem solving
- Team player, self-disciplined and ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both business partners and colleagues
- Strong skills in MS Office Excel and Access application, some knowledge of Visual Basic is an asset
- Fluency in French and English
You enjoy working in an international environment but like the idea of being part of a small team (Company of 20 employees) of highly skilled and motivated individuals? You value work life balance and excellent colleague atmosphere?
Please send your resume and cover letter via the platform jobs.lu
Builders Direct S.A.
253 rue de Beggen
Tel. +352 261065-1
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Assurances|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||24/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|24/03/2017||Legal & Compliance Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|