||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty.
As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximately 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
We are looking for someone very special to work with our experienced team to take our Brand to the next level!
If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your abilities, please keep reading.
We are hiring a passionate and committed Community Manager to join our growing and dynamic marketing team.
Based in our International Headquarter in Schengen, this is a brand new role reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The Community Manager is responsible for advocating the brand on social networks, help improve the Distributors’ and Customers’ experiences and foster our communities.
- Manage and grow the company’s presence through strategically relevant online platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn, etc.)
- Set and implement social media campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Develop a dynamic content strategy with a focus on engagement and retention
- Manage content calendars across priority platforms, generate, edit, publish and share daily content (texts, images and videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Appropriately leverage all social media tactics including SEO, SEM, retargeting, paid ads, etc.
- Actively monitor conversations and respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to engage with influential and relevant fans, and/or creative opportunities for real-time hits
- Provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of experience in social media and digital. Additional relevant experience may substitute for some of the education requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, any other social media being an asset
- Ideally paid social media experience and knowledge of SEO/SEA principles
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Good web culture, creativity and excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Fluent in English and German
- In our international environment, speaking another European language is a plus
If you are looking a full-time position with room for advancement, please send your resume/CV in English and availability to the address below.
We offer great benefits along with a fun and creative work environment.
Irina Kerner 15, Wäistrooss
|Catégorie||Marketing / Étude de Marché|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||24/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|25/03/2017||Assistant (m/f) to the General Manager for International Sportmarketing||Schengen|
|24/03/2017||Assistant to the CTO (m/f)||Schengen|
|24/03/2017||Receptionist (m/f) - part time||Schengen|
|24/03/2017||Creative Project Coordinator (m/f)||Schengen|
|23/03/2017||International Auditor (m/f)||Schengen|
|22/03/2017||IT-Specialist for System Integration (apprenticeship)||Schengen|
|22/03/2017||Apprenticeship as a Businesswoman/Businessman in Office Management||Schengen|