||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty.
As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximatley 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
We are looking for someone very special to work with our experienced team to take our Brand to the next level! If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your creative abilities, please keep reading.
RECEPTIONIST (m/f) – part time
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- A degree in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English and Luxembourgish, other languages being an additional asset
- Friendly and enjoyable personality
- Excellent communication skills, organization and autonomy
- Serve customers, business partners and guests by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and distribute daily mail, deliveries and couriers
- Update appointment calendars, coordinate conference rooms and organize meetings (hotel, restaurant, taxis)
- Maintain office inventory, ordering, and organization of all office supplies
What we offer:
- A dynamically growing company in an international environment
- A varied position with career prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels to top management
Please send your application (with copies of your certificates, job references, photo, etc.) including your gross salary requirements.
Sonja Lodenheidt 15, Wäistrooss
|Catégorie||Centres d'appel / Service clients, Restauration / Hôtellerie, Secrétariat / Administration / Bureau|
|Termes||CDI, Temps partiel|
|Dernière mise à jour||24/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|25/03/2017||Assistant (m/f) to the General Manager for International Sportmarketing||Schengen|
|24/03/2017||Assistant to the CTO (m/f)||Schengen|
|24/03/2017||Community Manager (m/f)||Schengen|
|24/03/2017||Creative Project Coordinator (m/f)||Schengen|
|23/03/2017||International Auditor (m/f)||Schengen|
|22/03/2017||IT-Specialist for System Integration (apprenticeship)||Schengen|
|22/03/2017||Apprenticeship as a Businesswoman/Businessman in Office Management||Schengen|