||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Project Manager (m/f) – Collaboration Communities (limited contract 18 months)
- Manage the new GTRS SharePoint Online site project in an Agile way (including project Steering Committees).
- Perform business requirements analysis, site definition, data migration from existing sources.
- Define, formalize and communicate the internal GTRS processes using SharePoint.
- Promote the site internally and externally to GTRS customers/users.
- Potentially participate in other similar projects in other departments.
- Contribute beyond SharePoint to identify and setup of collaboration tools for GTRS.
- Coach a more junior resource working on the project.
- Be an evangelist of RTL Group’s strategy around Office 365 and more generally around Cloud Collaboration tools.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and action plans for existing systems improvements.
- Apply and contribute to improve the company’s working methods, develop a (key) users community.
- You have a relevant degree/qualification in computer science.
- You have a proven experience in managing successfully equivalent projects.
- You have an expertise in Microsoft Office 365 and in particular SharePoint Online.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (French and German are assets).
- You are accustomed to business process design and optimization.
- Pro-active leader, rigorous and results oriented.
About our company:RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 60 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. The Group also operates the channels RTL CBS Entertainment HD and RTL CBS Extreme HD in Southeast Asia. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network is responsible for more than 10,000 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the catch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-channel networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s 250 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns a majority stake in the programmatic video advertising platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||29/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
Autres emplois de cet employeur
|29/03/2017||Corporate Information Security Expert (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Corporate Information Security Engineer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Network Engineer (m/f) - At least 2 years’ experience||Luxembourg|
|27/03/2017||Junior Purchasing & Administrative Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|26/03/2017||Junior TV Production Technician (m/f)||Luxembourg|