||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Boutique Institutional Portfolio Management business with excellent reputation requires a Deputy Operations Manager with extensive practical experience of the Asset Management or Banking industry.
Attractive salary including performance-based bonus in line with the successful candidate’s qualifications.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The key objective of the role is to support the Operations Manager in managing daily Operations and to co-drive improvements and efficiencies.
The Deputy Operations Manager will be the right arm of the Operations Manager and will be actively involved in the day-to-day operations as well as in supervising tasks delegated by the Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will be hands-on, flexible; able and willing to provide back up and support to the Portfolio Management and Client Service teams e.g. during absence.
- Perform all daily control tasks together with the Operations Team.
- Carry out the allocation of assets for several institutional accounts according to the Asset Manager’s decisions. This involves the following tasks:
- Calculate the number of securities to be bought/sold.
- Place the orders with the brokers and ensure their follow up.
- Manage spot and forward FX transactions.
- Place derivatives orders (currency hedge, futures…).
- Place stop-loss orders.
- Follow up on settlement, interface with brokers and custodian banks to ensure smooth and timely settlement, solve settlement issues.
- Control on a regular basis for all accounts:
- Cash balances; make investments when necessary.
- Futures positions and currency hedges, adjust when necessary.
- Accounting: ensure that the custodian banks reflect all transactions and that fees and income are properly accrued.
- On a pre-trade basis, and on an ongoing basis, ensure that investments in the different accounts comply with legal requirements as well as with the investments guidelines set up by the customer or the Asset Manager.
- Take timely remedial action whenever required.
- Fee and income control
- Ensure that fees are properly calculated, accrued and paid to third parties.
- Collect rebates from third parties and ensure timely payment.
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will
- Actively participate in the establishment a comprehensive framework and detailed operational procedures for each asset management mandate.
- Manage service level agreements with outsourcing partners including but not limited to the custodian bank, fund administrator, transfer agent, fund distributor and bank paying agent.
- Oversee all operational issues of all funds and institutional accounts, including:
- Reviewing the effectiveness of fund pooling agreements and integrity of the underlying procedures.
- Monitoring portfolio guidelines and restrictions and implement remedial action.
- Ensuring timely and accurate Net Asset Valuations is delivered.
- Providing regulatory and management information reports.
- Managing and resolving all operational systems, IT upgrades and interface with investment advisors, fund distributors and third party providers.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent. Exceptional candidates who do not meet this criterion may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and type of experience.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of financial markets, investment funds and other financial instruments.
- Effective communication skills, especially for verbal interactions with Clients, external and internal partners. Fluent English, German and/or French are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to identify, evaluate, and implement Client solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with a diverse team.
- Self-Managing, committed to goals and values, self confident and result-oriented.
- Proven experience in a role with responsibilities similar to those described above preferably from working within an Asset Management organisation.
- Advanced MS Office skills focused on Excel are essential.
In return for your passion, commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer a competitive remuneration package, a great team culture, ongoing training and a progressive career within an independent and international firm.
If you are an autonomous and highly organised Deputy Operations Manager looking for a new career challenge, apply now !
|Catégorie||Banque, Services Financiers, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||24/03/2017|