||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Client relationship manager (m/f)
BMI is a wholly owned subsidiary of Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (“BIL”) the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in Wealth Management, Corporate Banking, Treasury and Financial Markets. BMI is able to draw on the global presence and substance of the bank to support its operations and those of its clients.
BIL Manage Invest S.A (“BMI”) is currently recruiting an:
Client Relationship Manager (M/F), based in Luxembourg
BMI is a market-leading independent management company domiciled in Luxembourg, providing a one-stop regulatory solution for global investment managers. Staffed by highly experience portfolio and risk managers, BMI is best positioned to provide premium 3rd party AIFM services for the financial, real estate, infrastructure and private equity asset classes.
BMI is looking for a highly motivated individual with an extensive knowledge in the Luxembourg fund industry to strengthen its Product Management (“PM”) team. The aim of PM is to offer asset
managers with a single point of contact in Luxembourg and to supervise and coordinate all local service providers for a vast array of funds/products.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Set-up and on-going administration of funds spanning across various asset classes
- Review and coordination of agreements and service proposals with legal advisors and 3rd parties
- Coordination and oversight of all 3rd party local service providers
- Day to day management of funds/products
- Direct link and communication with clients during the set-up phase to understand and implement the requirements of the fund structure as well as for the successful oversight of the on-going day to day management of the fund/products
- Maintain and update all policies and procedures linked to PM as well as the operational memorandums with the service providers
- Keep up to date with all new regulatory changes and assess the impact to BMI and the funds administered by BMI.
- Selection, due diligence and relationship management of delegates and service providers
Successful candidates meet the following requirements:
- University degree related to Business Administration / Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in the set-up and administration of Luxembourg investment vehicles of various liquid and illiquid asset classes. Previous experience in a Management Company is also an advantage
- Good knowledge of new regulatory changes impacting the fund industry and their effects
- Experience in central administration, custody and other related middle office functions for the ongoing day-to-day oversight of the funds/products
- Fluent in both English and French (any other language would be an advantage)
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a solution based attitude to work is a must
BMI can offer you a challenging environment to further broaden your knowledge and skills by working closely with, and reporting directly to, a team of dynamic and senior professionals with previous experience in portfolio management, product management and fund set-up whilst providing you with the opportunity to work in all aspects of the fund life cycle and not focusing solely on one part of the value chain.
|Lieu||2953 luxembourg, lu|
|Salaire||Salaire non communiqué.|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|
|Contact||Via La Rubrique Recrutement Du Site Internet|
Postuler pour cet emploi
Autres emplois de cet employeur