||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Morningstar’s Business Development & Operations group is responsible for helping our advisor and institutional clients build their businesses and provide better outcomes for investors. In the Benelux, the group is structured primarily along the following client segments: Banks, Advisors and Asset Managers, as well as institutional investors.
To continue the entrepreneurial pace of growth of our company we are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Sales Executive to join our team. The main focus of the role is to ensure high client satisfaction and retention rates, as well as to develop new business with existing and new clients. The Sales Executive is in charge of business development of all Morningstar’s products. You will work closely with other sales professionals, product, development, implementation and client and sales support teams to ensure a world-class product offering for our clients. You will be responsible for accurate and timely reporting using our in-house CRM system and managing the contracts for new and renewal business. This role is based in Luxembourg with a prime focus on Luxembourg, but also covering the Belgian market.
The individual we are seeking must have a university degree and at least 5 years’ experience in (business-to-business) sales and client relationship management. Furthermore the candidate must:
- have a proven track record in active relationship management aimed at ensuring high client satisfaction and client retention, and the ability to demonstrate success in developing new business; proven ability to close deals.
- be knowledgeable about the Luxembourg and Belgian investment industry;
- have advanced knowledgeof the financial markets and investment products;
- have prior experience supporting and/or selling financial data and solutions.
- be a talented communicator and face-to-face presenter, able to demonstrate expert-level knowledge of the products sold and to represent Morningstar in a professional manner.
- must be results driven and have an entrepreneurial mind set; intrinsically motivated.
- be skilled at working as part of a team, sharing information, leads, market information, and competitive feedback with product management, sales colleagues, and management.
- possess excellent English language skills (written and spoken); French, German, Dutch and/or Luxembourgish language skills would be an advantage.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
|Catégorie||Vente - Direction Commerciale, Vente, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|