||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Due to a strong pipeline of future growth our client, a boutique provider of funds and corporate services, is looking to add to its growing office in Luxembourg. There are several positions open at different levels within the Fund Administration department. The team is close-knit with an Anglo environment, led by a knowledgeable, friendly and professional management team who invest in their staff.
If you have experience in any of the areas listed below and have 1-4 years work experience in Luxembourg, please get in touch today to discuss details:
Fund Administration, Company Secretary, Corporate Officer, Legal Assistant, Trust Officer
- Responsible for /assisting in the administration of a client portfolio
- Coordinate, attend and minute board and shareholder meetings for a variety of structures
- Ensure accurate investor records are maintained
- Preparation and oversight of payments
- Coordinate opening of bank accounts
- Train junior staff
- Prepare and ensure timely execution of statutory filings with CSSF and RCS
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- ICSA or equivalent qualification will be a distinct advantage
- 3+ years experience in a Fund Administration/Company Secretarial/Corporate Officer role in Luxembourg
- Good knowledge of regulatory environment in Luxembourg
- Previous knowledge of Private Equity/Real Estate funds is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Good communication and organisation skills
Apply today for more details.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 8 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal and honest approach. We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
|Catégorie||Services Financiers, Droit, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||11/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|13/01/2017||Accounting Manager - Private Equity Funds||Luxembourg|
|13/01/2017||Private Equity “Company Secretary” (Account Manager) Ref BM1416||Luxembourg|
|13/01/2017||Director of Relationship Management, Private Equity & Real Estate (m/f) Ref: BM1403||Luxembourg|
|12/01/2017||Fund lawyer – Law Firm (m/f) (ref BLM1392)||Luxembourg|
|12/01/2017||Fund Administration Oversight Manager - Global Reach (m/f) (Ref: BM1366)||Luxembourg|
|12/01/2017||AML KYC Officer (m/f) (Ref FC1393)||Luxembourg|
|12/01/2017||Account Manager, PERE Funds (m/f) (Ref FC1391)||Luxembourg|
|12/01/2017||Senior Corporate Paralegal (m/f) (Ref:BLM1397)||Luxembourg|
|11/01/2017||Senior Private Equity Fund Accountant (ML1384) (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|11/01/2017||Fund Accountant (m/f) (Ref ML1409)||Luxembourg|
|11/01/2017||Senior Manager - Debt Funds (M/F)- ref ML1377||Luxembourg|