||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Our client, a fund services provider, is looking to add a Senior Fund Accountant to their existing Alternatives Investment Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of Private Equity and Real Estate clients, as well as providing guidance and supervision to more junior staff members.
Our client is a sort after firm with a good name in the Luxembourg marketplace.
- Maintain general ledgers for a portfolio of allocated clients
- Produce error free NAVs for Private Equity and Real Estate fund structures
- Act as point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Provide guidance to junior staff members
- Liaise with clients and auditors on a daily basis
- Provide regulatory reporting to the CSSF, BCL etc.
- Represent the team in a number of adhoc projects
- Identify where possible process improvements and implement changes
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related subject
- 3+ years’ experience in Fund Accounting, PE and RE funds
- A good understanding of NAVs and how they are calculated
- Fluent written and spoken English; another language such as French would be useful
- Proactive and dynamic attitude with good communication skills
- Proficient in MS OFFICE
If this position is of interest, please apply without delay!
Your application will be handled in the strictest confidence. We respect your data privacy.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 8 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal and honest approach. We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||11/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|18/01/2017||AML KYC Officer (m/f) (Ref FC1393)||Luxembourg|
|18/01/2017||Account Manager, PERE Funds (m/f) (Ref FC1391)||Luxembourg|
|18/01/2017||Senior Corporate Paralegal (m/f) (Ref:BLM1397)||Luxembourg|
|18/01/2017||Fund Administrators, Company Secretaries, Corporate Officers, Legal Assistants needed (Ref 1395)||Luxembourg|
|18/01/2017||Fund Accountant (m/f) (Ref ML1409||Luxembourg|
|18/01/2017||Senior Manager - Debt Funds (M/F)- ref ML1414||Luxembourg|
|13/01/2017||Accounting Manager - Private Equity Funds||Luxembourg|
|13/01/2017||Private Equity “Company Secretary” (Account Manager) Ref BM1416||Luxembourg|
|13/01/2017||Director of Relationship Management, Private Equity & Real Estate (m/f) Ref: BM1403||Luxembourg|
|12/01/2017||Fund lawyer – Law Firm (m/f) (ref BLM1392)||Luxembourg|
|12/01/2017||Fund Administration Oversight Manager - Global Reach (m/f) (Ref: BM1366)||Luxembourg|