||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Established in 1920 and still privately held today, Wallenborn is a leading provider of transportation services and Europe’s largest air-cargo road feeder services (RFS) operator. We are the market leader in major markets including Benelux, France, Germany, Italy and Scandinavia, and are proud to have the most extensive European network. Wallenborn has five focus areas of road transport: air cargo RFS, road freight, secure, temperature controlled, and outsize.
We have offices in 15 countries across Europe, plus operations in Dubai and Sharjah, and are ISO 9001-2008 certified.
We are currently looking for the following position:
We are currently seeking an energetic professional and personal Executive Assistant to help our CEO stay on top of the needs of a growing company. The person will also be expected to support other Executive staff members from time to time. The position is based at our Headquarters in Luxembourg and travel will be required on occasion.
- Maintain executive’s contacts and calendar which includes scheduling meetings, responding to invitations, and working through scheduling road blocks.
- Conserve executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing email correspondence.
- Handle all telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Plan and coordinate internal and external meetings, reserve locations, send Outlook invitations, manage attendee list, and circulate meeting materials.
- Assist in drafting, proofreading and producing reports, decks, and other presentations.
- Draft meeting minutes, memos, letters, emails, documents and other communications requested.
- Handle a range of support activities – running errands, arranging lunch and dinner, and coordinating home projects.
- Manage general administrative duties, including, but not limited to filing and copying.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- A B.Sc. and a minimum of 5 years experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting top level executive.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and a high level in French and German.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills, with proven ability to accomplish numerous tasks and changing priorities in an effective and timely manner.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Sound judgement, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Comfortable interacting with C level executives.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Social Media platforms.
- Available for potential long hours, evenings and weekends, and some travel will be required.
- High degree of integrity with a strong work ethic.
- Positive upbeat personality who focuses on opportunities rather than obstacles, and demonstrates a customer driven approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work and coordinate cross departmentally.
- English and French are essential, German is preferred, and Chinese, Arabic and/or any other language is advantageous.
Verification of identity, education, prior employment, and reference will be required.If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your application to us via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Catégorie||Secrétariat / Administration / Bureau|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/01/2017||Desk Clerk and Back Office Employee (m/f)||Munsbach|