||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
LuxScan Technologies is a world-wide leader in the design, development and installation of industrial scanners for automation in the timber industry. Our company, based in Luxemburg, is part of the WEINIG group. WEINIG is a German company, producing machines and systems for solid wood and panels production.
LuxScan is looking for talented, skilled and motivated Software Engineer.
Education and experience:
- Degree in computer sciences including algorithmic education (Master, Engineering degree)
- At least, a 2 to 3 years experience in C++, under Windows
- Ability to work as an autonomous employee, as well as in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
Additional Skills considered an advantage:
- Development on Qt / development of User Interfaces
- Skills in the field of hardware integration (frame grabbers, cameras, sensors, Ethernet card,…)
- Skills in the field of real time processing
- Skills in the field of automation, computers, PLC, sensors, network
- Skills in the field of image processing / recognition
You will reinforce our R&D team, for developing software solutions and integrating hardware devices in our scanning systems.
Time to time, you will be part of commissioning new software / hardware on customer machines (we work in 25 different countries).
Thanks for sending your resume to following address:
Or via the platform of jobs.lu with the reference : R&D-01-2017
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation, Production / Ingénierie|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|16/01/2017||Electricien Industriel, Monteur Mécanicien (m/f)||Foetz|
|16/01/2017||Service Technician (m/f)||Foetz|
|16/01/2017||Project Manager (m/f)||Foetz|