||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The Data Management Department is responsible for the creation and update of the records in the Olympic system and for all aspects related to static data, either for securities or clients. Data Management Department works closely with Pricing Department which is in charge of the security portfolios evaluation and the collection and control of exchange rates.
This variety makes the function very interesting and will provide you with a real enhancement in terms of financial knowledge and experience.
We are looking for an intern with a school convention for a 4 to 6-months period.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Support the implementation of Data Governance initiatives
- Participate in the Master Data Management Project to capitalize investment funds and main financial products information within the scope of Data Governance
- Work with stakeholders across other Divisions as well as across the different Banking Systems
- Generate documentation and presentations documents
- Educational background in Economics, Finance or Information technology (BAC +3 minimum) – School convention required
- Good knowledge of investment funds and main financial products
- Very good knowledge of MS office tools
- SQL and XML knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Team spirit and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Quality-driven, attached to details
- Be fluent in French and good level of English.
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please apply via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, IT / Programmation, Expérience Professionnelle / Stage|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|18/01/2017||Money Settlement Officer – CDD until 31-Dec-17||Hesperange|
|18/01/2017||Chief Compliance Officer – CDI||Hesperange|
|18/01/2017||Transactions Officer – CDD until 31-Jan-18||Hesperange|
|18/01/2017||Securities Reconciliation Officer – CDD – from March 2017 to February 2018||Hesperange|
|18/01/2017||Project Manager – CDD until 30-Nov-18||Hesperange|
|14/01/2017||Corporate Actions Trainee - mid March to mid June 2017||Hesperange|
|14/01/2017||Transfer Agent Senior – 2-years CDD||Hesperange|
|14/01/2017||Information Security Officer - CDI||Hesperange|