||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
SENIOR PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
Location: Luxembourg or Paris
Our client, a global investment company offering a wide range of funds services, is currently looking for a Senior Property Accountant (M/F) to reinforce its Real Estate Operations team.
Reporting directly to the Associate Financial Reporting Director, you will join the RE Operations team in charge of Financial Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Taxation, Fund Structuring and Asset Servicing for all aspects of the RE business.
Your key responsibilities will be the following ones:
- Provide an efficient real estate accounting and financial reporting for the assets located predominantly in France and Belgium
- Manage vendor engagement, budgeting and settlement processes
- Provide responsive service and support the portfolio management team and other stakeholders
- Ensure integrity of property information such as valuation, income and expense within the financial reporting systems
- Manage internal and external loans balances and support relationships with finance providers
- Preparation of tax and regulatory reports related to French and Belgium Real Estate
- Assist in corporate reporting and corporate governance for property holding companies
- Contribute to the management of audit process and the preparation of the year-end financial statements at both a local and fund level
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- About 5-7 years’ experience in the real estate environment within a property management company or an audit firm
- Strong knowledge in service charge accounting, property insurance and reporting activities
- Excellent communication skills: the position requires daily contact with Portfolio and Fund Managers, Research Professionals, Financial and other Administrative counterpart
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as needed
- Proficient in MS Excel with deep business analysis skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English and French
For more information or for a first confidential conversation concerning this vacancy, we invite you to contact Frédérique Sine (+352/46.41.35-464).
We invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format 'Name_Firstname_ref 9364' to info(at)rowlandsonline.com
Please note that Rowlands ensure you the strictest confidentiality and the utmost attention to your application during the whole recruitment process. No information will be transmitted to a third part without a prior consent.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||10/01/2017|