||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
For our client, a German Investment Manager based in Luxembourg, we are looking for German speaking Head of HR (m/f) at the next possible starting time.
- You are responsible for the payroll process within in the company
- You provide expert advice by dealing with various Luxembourg labour law questions and coaching the employees when appropriate
- You ensure compliance with corporate policies, regulations and state / tax laws
- You manage core HR initiatives including the areas of on boarding, compensation, benefits, training, and recruitment
- You are responsible for the monthly and annual reports to the Management
- You have a degree, preferably with a specific focus on Human Resources
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a HR Generalist, ideally within the financial industry
- You have a very good knowledge of Luxembourgish structures in particular Luxembourg labour law
- You have a significant knowledge of HR processes, administration and regulations
- You are very knowledgeable about payroll and tax related issues
- You are fluent in both languages: German and English; French would be an asset
- You are well organized, flexible, and have excellent communication skills
Successful candidates with the necessary expertise might have the opportunity to become a team leader.
If you have the required knowledge and experience, please send us your CV and Cover Letter plus salary expectations.
We look forward to receiving your application.
|Catégorie||Services Financiers, Ressources Humaines / Recrutement, Droit|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||10/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|11/01/2017||Senior Tax Advisor (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|10/01/2017||Private Banker – Customer Relations (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|04/01/2017||Junior Fund Controller (Private Equity Funds)||Luxembourg|
|04/01/2017||Fund Accountant - Client Service Manager||Luxembourg|
|03/01/2017||Team Leader - Regulatory Reporting (m/f)||Luxembourg|