||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Initio is a management & business consultancy firm, specialised in the financial sector, with offices in Luxembourg, Brussels, Paris and Geneva. Our consultants work on projects related to business efficiency, organisational transformation, risk and compliance with a strong competence in project management and business (process) analysis.
To support our rapid expansion across Europe, we are recruiting business consultants with a proven experience in the Financial Services industry.
As a consultant, you will join one of our Business Lines (Fund Industry, Private Banking, Retail and Corporate Banking, Capital Markets, Securities Services, Insurance, and Finance Risk and Compliance) and create value for our clients but also within the company:
- With our clients you will help implement innovative changes and apply best-practice methodology to ensure business transformation and regulatory compliance. Some examples of recent projects: Business Process Outsourcing and target operating model review in private banks, reengineering of a fund administration service offering, digital strategy of a major international bank, implementation of a new accounting system, UCITS V global implementation, …
- Internally, research, white papers, trainings and new offers development will allow you to broaden your competences and build up knowledge whilst exchanging with your colleagues in an international and open environment.
- Master’s degree. Additional business or project management certifications are a plus for your application.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a consulting firm or in a financial institution
- Thorough understanding of the organisation of a bank or financial services firm
- Client-oriented attitude and good communication skills
- Strong analysis, innovation and change management skills
- French and English mandatory
- A people-centric culture
- The career perspective of a rapidly growing young company
- International mobility if desired
- Send your resume through the site jobs.lu
- Attend interviews with business manager, subject expert, local MD and CEO.
- Provide references of former project or programme managers
|Catégorie||Banque, Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||14/01/2017|
|Contact||Mandela Gaye Verdeau|