||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Founded in 2001 in Luxembourg, the independent FARAD Group encompasses companies specialized in Insurance and Finance businesses.
Through its B2B and B4B2C services platforms, developed over its 15 years of activity, the Group provides tailor-made solutions and meets a wide range of clients’ needs, especially institutional ones.
FARAD Group, headquartered in Luxembourg, holds a Branch and two representative offices in Milan.
Its well-established position on the European market reflects the Group’s activities in many countries: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Italy.
FARAD Group's international, multilingual and multidisciplinary team is composed by more than 50 professionals, working together to ensure valuable services for its clients.
To strengthen its Legal & Compliance team, SELECTRA Management Company is looking to hire a Senior Legal and Compliance to realise and supervise the entire activity of Legal and Compliance of the Management Company.
- Preparation/review of legal documents (Agreements, Resolutions, Communications and Letters)
- Identification and interpretation of all legislative and regulatory requirements that apply to the ManCo and provision of appropriate advice to Management. To ensure all upstream regulatory risk is identified in a timely manner.
- Drafting of Prospect/Offering memorandum (negotiation/communication with the CSSF)
- CSSF filing and contacts
- Legal on boarding (Notary, visaed/signed documents)
- To ensure compliance with laws, regulations, rules and professional standards
- AML checks
- Due Diligence on 3rd parties
- Keep abreast of industry regulatory updates and impact assessment on ManCo
- Ensure that local Compliance policies, procedures and standards are appropriate and are communicated in a clear and effective manner to all staff
- Legal and corporate secretary
► University Degree in law;
► Previous experience in legal and compliance function (4-5 years’ experiences in Fund Industry
► Fluent French and English (written and verbal) and a good command of Italian is an asset.
► First experience in team management
► Ability to work in autonomy and deliver high quality work;
► Focused attitude to work with the ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring attention to details, and high levels of accuracy.
|Catégorie||Droit, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||11/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|16/01/2017||Assistant in Project Management (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|16/01/2017||Software Development Engineer in Finance (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|13/01/2017||Chief Information Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|13/01/2017||Financial Controller (m/f)||Luxembourg|