||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The LUNEX University, a new university with international focus headquartered in Differdange, is offering degree programs in Health, Exercise and Sports. To further strengthen our team, we are looking forward to fill the following vacancies as of April 1,2017:
- Completed IT-apprenticeship with professional experience in a comparable position – ideally in the educational sector
In rating competent applicants, the following will be emphasized:
- In depth experience in the expansion and administration of heterogenic networks
- In depth knowledge of Windows, Mac OS and Office products
- A strong knowledge of dealing with Exchange Server Frontend
- A strong knowledge of server administration
- Fluency in German and English (both written and orally) is a must, good knowledge of French would be preferred
- Pro-active, independent and target-oriented way of working
- Dynamic and energetic personality, friendly, open and cooperative character, ability to work as part of a team
- Developing our IT-Infrastructure (incl. Network, Server, Hard- and Software)
- Installation, configuration and administration of desktop and notebook systems, operating systems and corporate office applications
- Providing first level user and technical support, in particular standard desktop applications
- Maintaining remote access devices and managing user permissions
- Supporting the preparation of IT training materials and providing coaching to IT users
- Planning, conception, design and implementation of MS SharePoint solutions
- Planning and performing roll-outs of new software projects
How to apply?
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter, a curriculum vitae (all documents into one single PDF file) and contact details of three references electronically to us via the platform of jobs.lu.
Closing Date: February 28, 2016
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal presentation and discussion (more details will be sent in due course).
LUNEX University pursues a policy of equal opportunity and diversity.
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation, Support Technique|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|18/01/2017||Multi Media Manager (f/m)||Differdange|