||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Founded in 2001 in Luxembourg, the independent FARAD Group encompasses companies specialized in Insurance and Finance businesses.
Through its B2B and B4B2C services platforms, developed over its 15 years of activity, the Group provides tailor-made solutions and meets a wide range of clients’ needs, especially institutional ones.
FARAD Group, headquartered in Luxembourg, holds a Branch and two representative offices in Milan.
Its well-established position on the European market reflects the Group’s activities in many countries: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Italy.
FARAD Group's international, multilingual and multidisciplinary team is composed by more than 50 professionals, working together to ensure valuable services for its clients.
To strengthen its Project Management team, FARAD Group is looking to hire aa Assistant in Project Management on a full time permanent contract in its Luxembourg offices.
Under the supervision of the Senior Project Manager, you will realise the following:
- Working with the Senior Project Manager to coordinate all the operational processes and workflows being the central point of contact for the different departments and companies group
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager to manage different projects from concept to delivery
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager in the development of automation process of day-to-day tasks based on requests of operational department heads
- Making researches on specific issues related to projects, sorting the relevant information and reporting them to Senior Project Manager
- Set up and update of all procedures for the companies group
- Have an Engineering Master degree or a Master in Business Administration
- Be customer-minded and results-oriented;
- Able to follow instructions and process information accurately in a timely manner
- Have very good organization skills, with the ability to follow-up on requests, set priorities and respect deadlines;
- Have good communication skills with internal and external parties
- Being punctual and serious in daily work: the team and the manager can count on you
- Have excellent written and spoken English. French will be considered an asset
- Good command of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A challenging position in a young and dynamic environment
- Employment in the heart of Luxembourg City
- An attractive remuneration in line with your background and performance and with Luxembourg market standards
|Catégorie||Production / Ingénierie, Secrétariat / Administration / Bureau, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|23/01/2017||Chief Information Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|23/01/2017||Financial Controller (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|21/01/2017||Senior Legal & Compliance in Fund Investment (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|21/01/2017||Software Development Engineer in Finance (m/f)||Luxembourg|