||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Our client is one of the world’s top five consumer products companies.
In order to strengthen their Treasury Control and Operations Team based in Luxembourg, they are looking for a talented
Treasury Operations Analyst
Job based in Luxembourg.
In this position, reporting to the Treasury Operations Manager, you will have an active role in the following responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Control the Front Office activities, ensuring compliance with the Operational Procedures in Financial Risk Management and adequate segregation of duties.
• Ensure continuity of payments and receipts and the correct application of the concluded contracts from banks.
• Be part of miscellaneous projects or assignments directly related to Treasury (for instance implementations and upgrades of treasury systems).
• Manage and follow-up the affiliates’ current accounts and financial transactions
• Day to day treasury activities including importing of bank statements, cash reconciliation, payment execution, EMIR reporting, KYC requests.
• Controlling Front office trades according to Operational Procedures in Financial Risk Management and internal segregation of duties.
• Confirming external trades with third party bank and internal trades with affiliates; those trades being forex deals, loans, interest rate derivatives, commodity derivatives…
• Execute monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities in line with the group procedures and the implemented SOX controls.
• Prepare various statistical reports.
• Maintain and update bank and dealing mandates
• Assist with the preparation of internal controls
• Serve as a back-up for the position of Middle officer.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or extensive on job experience
• Knowledge of Treasury Management System (ideally IT2)
• Knowledge of Payment systems (gained within corporate and/or banking sector)
• Knowledge of financial derivatives and financing operations
• Specific experience with treasury operations
• Computer and spreadsheet literacy
• Fluent in English
• Analytical skills
• Assertive, persistent and diligent, discretion assured
• Ability to organize and plan activities efficiently (respect of deadlines )
• Team player and easy communicator
To APPLY on our website/
|Salaire||To be determine|
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Banque|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||15/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|16/01/2017||Head of Human Resources (M/F)||Esch/Alzette|
|15/01/2017||Treasury Finance Analyst||Luxembourg|