||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The role of the IT Production team consists of planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems and database administration, network operations, PC/desktop support and customer service.
As a result of our success, a new job opportunity as IT Operations and Infrastructure Team Leader is now available!
What is it about?
• Providing leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems and database administration, network operations, PC/desktop support and customer service.
• Ensuring systems performance and service-level requirements are met
• Managing IT resource requirements to ensure appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands.
• Providing in-depth technical expertise for both tactical & operational initiatives.
• Working with the ICT Sr Manager & Bank’s IT Architect, providing in-depth technical expertise to support decisions.
• Managing a team of technical and professional staff in the successful fulfilment of IT service delivery commitments.
• Managing risks evaluation and compliance management processes.
• Driving infrastructure planning, engineering and deployment.
• Overseeing the formulation of IT policies, procedures and performance management processes and measures.
• Managing resources, with reference to the IT workforce plan.
Who are you?
• A profile with 10 years’ professional experience in IT & business/industry.
• A Team Leader with 5-7 years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects.
• An expert in Infrastructure planning and operations, design and deployment as well as system life cycle management.
• An expert in current and emerging technologies, technology directions and strategic application to business needs.
• An experienced Project Manager, with the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of diverse copes in a cross-functional environment.
• A natural Leader, able to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms.
• A strong financial & resources Manager with excellent budget planning skills.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Wide range of additional benefits
- Innovation oriented business
- Work life balance
- Banking collective agreements
- Commitment towards CSR initiatives
What we expect:
- An experienced Team Leader with proven & natural leadership capacity.
- A natural Influencer on Senior level Management & key stakeholders.
- An excellent Communicator with the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms.
- Fluency in English, with good knowledge in German and/or French.
As part of its rapid and constant growth, Advanzia Bank, located in Munsbach (15 min. outside the city of Luxembourg) offers challenging job opportunities in modern and bright facilities.
We are a young, ambitious and multicultural team composed of more than 120 collaborators from all over Europe and beyond, representing 20 nationalities, with English as our main working language.
Being a new member of Advanzia Bank, you will enjoy a very pleasant, innovation-friendly, stimulating working environment, in the exciting world of credit cards!
Dynamic, committed and flexible people like you, who are able to think out-of-the- box, are welcome!
As an IT Operations and Infrastructure Team Leader you will also actively participate in the journey of an independent & specialised bank, which continuously strives for excellence in delivering services to all its stakeholders.
Interested in enriching your professional and human experience with us?
If so, we look forward to receive your application by mail.
|Catégorie||Banque, IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||15/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|16/01/2017||Online Sales Officer France (m/f)||Munsbach|
|15/01/2017||Business Process Modelling Engineer (m/f)||Munsbach|
|13/01/2017||Junior IT DB Operations & Reporting Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|