Pioneer Investments is a global investment manager dedicated since 1928 to preserving and increasing client assets. The main activity is the management and distribution of investment funds and alternative investments.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, team-orientated individual to join the legal team of the management company for a period of 12 months.
- Provide legal support in connection with the maintenance and development of product related contractual relationships including investment management, securities lending, custody, fund administration, transfer agency and distribution;
- Provide legal support associated with the development, structuring, launch and operation of Pioneer Investments mutual fund product ranges (UCITS and non- UCITS) domiciled in Luxembourg, Ireland and Bermuda;
- Support the registration and availability of our product ranges for sale or investment in overseas markets;
- Assisting with administration of the funds, their boards and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring proper document control is maintained for all companies/structures and supporting governance of the company and the funds it manages
- Coordination of legal tasks in conjunction with internal and external parties
- You will be a qualified lawyer and have excellent academic credentials.
- You have preferably relevant experience mutual funds legal work either in practice and in-house
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written). Other languages are considered an advantage
- You are highly motivated and possess excellent analytical and organisational skills
- You are able to work under time pressure and respect deadlines
- You enjoy working in a team environment, have a positive mind-set and possess good interpersonal skills
If you feel that this job description corresponds to your skills, please send your English application via the platform of jobs.lu.