||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
IT Developer (m/f)
- Being part of Broadcast IT development team, you will participate to the evolution of existing products and to the development of new solutions for the subsidiaries of RTL Group and for other television channels;
- You are responsible for the production, maintenance and the follow-up of the applications;
- You ensure the design and the development of web solutions
- You write the general and detailed specifications and the technical documentation;
- You participate in the user training.
- Bachelor or Master in IT;
- Languages: C#, PL SQL
- Excellent skills of front-end technologies:
- Knowledges in one or more frameworks (ReactJS, Symfony PHP, Zend PHP) will be considered an asset
- Web services : REST / XML, SOAP / JSON
- Source management : Subversion (or Git), Jenkins or other.
- Back-end knowledges DBMS MariaDB / MySQL and NoSQL ElasticSearch, MongoDB / Redis || Web engine: Apache, Nginx, NodeJS will also be considered an asset.
- Database: relational database (Oracle, MS SQL Server …)
- English and French are compulsory (German is an asset);
- Team player and able to work autonomously.
- Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated.
- Like to work in a multi-cultural and challenging environment.
- Willing to improve personal skills in new technologies.
About our company:BCE (Broadcasting Center Europe) is a 100% subsidiary of RTL Group, the leading entertainment network in Europe. Take part in the development of a major European broadcaster, service provider and integrator in the fields of TV, radio, production, postproduction, telecommunications and IT. BCE’s customers are key references on the market such as M6, Arte, FremantleMedia, Lagardere, RTL, Euronews, MTG, EIB, Bouygues, 20th Century Fox, NBC Universal, the European Parliament and SES to name but a few. With a highly qualified and motivated staff of 200 persons, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, Radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||15/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
Autres emplois de cet employeur
|18/01/2017||Network Project Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|17/01/2017||Newsroom Technical Coordinator (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|15/01/2017||Playout Operations Technician||Luxembourg|
|14/01/2017||Rédacteur Conduites d’Antenne Junior||Luxembourg|