||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 11 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has 560 employees and manages more than EUR 160bn of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
NAM has headquartered Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) in Luxembourg, which is currently ranked as one of the leading European players in this field. Key products include the award winning Nordea 1 SICAV, comprising 68 sub-funds that cover a broad range of asset classes. NAM markets its products to professional and private investors, as well as to financial intermediaries, in Europe (Austria, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and UK), Asia (Singapore) and Latin America (Brazil, Chile).
The position we offer
We are now looking for a Client Servicing/Sales Support Manager for our Italian desk (f/m). You will be responsible for supporting from our central service hub in Luxemburg our Italian institutional clients and Sales forces based in Italy.
- Provide proactive service and support to our Institutional Clients e.g. Intl. Wealth Management professionals, Private Banks, Global custodians and execution platforms, Retail Banking organisations, External Asset Managers).
- Support our sales forces in sales supportive tasks e.g. the planning, organisation and execution of road shows and mailing campaigns
- Participate at client events and support sales if necessary in client visits (fund co-ordinators, execution desks, compliance & distribution)
- Co-ordinate and attend fairs together with the sales teams in the respective area
- Support the prospect acquisition effort and organise client meetings for the sales forces e.g. cold callings, research on companies
- Maintain client information in the CRM system, ensuring completeness, accuracy, according to the guidelines, and monitor the timely execution of client requests
- Monitor client trades and assets under management and together with the sales derive necessary internal and external actions
- Co-ordinate client distribution contracts, Operation memorandums and co-ordinate account set ups with the Transfer Agency & Compliance Department
- Assure all relevant Fund admin and TA related activities and supervise trailer fee payments
- Generally: Develop and maintain relationship with the Italian clients
The qualifications you need
- You have a good knowledge about the Value chain of Investment Funds and have worked for some time in the Fund Distribution or Asset Management area
- You have a relevant previous experience in a similar position for an Institutional market (preferably Italian professional segment)
- You are a self-starter, well organised, multi-tasking with the ability to set priorities and handle problems in a calm and efficient manner
- You have excellent communication skills and are service minded
- You are dynamic, proactive, stress resistant, have a “making it possible” attitude and enjoy working in an international, challenging environment
- Good knowledge about the Italian Banking and Fund Distribution Market
- You have good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Languages: Italian (mother tongue), English (very high level written and spoken), Spanish would be considered an asset.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European asset managers
- A company with Nordic values and whose mission is to provide returns with responsibility
- A job located in Luxembourg, a growing financial service hub in the heart of Europe
- A young dynamic, multicultural team
- A flat structure in which everyone can make a difference
More information and send application
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your Cover Letter and CV in English latest on 31st January 2016 via the platform of jobs.lu.
Please note that this position might be filled before the end of the application period.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Banque|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||14/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|16/01/2017||Traineeship for a student in our Business Management Team in Luxembourg for 6-12 months (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|15/01/2017||Senior Corporate Actions Processing Officer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|12/01/2017||Marketing-Production Assistant (f/m) - Traineeship 6 to 12 months||Luxembourg|