||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Job Type: Experienced
Our international tax specialists advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients excel anywhere in the world. They deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporate tax, international tax regimes and withholding taxes.
What is it about?
As an international tax expert, you will:
- Join one of our specialized teams dealing with international sectors (financial services, funds, corporate multinational, M&A, real estate, private equity…)
- Drive the acquisition of new businesses, develop and expand a client portfolio by actively dealing with clients' compliance and advisory tax issues
- Optimize clients’ global tax and cash positions (Acquisitions through adapted acquisition vehicules, tax effective international financing structures, profit repatriation strategies, business model optimization, etc.)
- Coordinate with other local or foreign based colleagues for issues that exceed your area of competencies
- Have the opportunity to participate in various internal and external industry working group, where your specific tax and business competencies will give you the opportunity to participate in the firm and industry development
- Develop the talent of your dedicated team by close coaching, delegation, supervision and by organizing internal technical meetings
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Demonstrate a strong professional experience in taxation (between 2 and 8 years) within a Big 4, law firm, consultancy firm or international group
- Exercise sound judgment, manage risks effectively and demonstrate a relentless commitment to delivering work of the highest quality
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility, team spirit, dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Be ready to commit yourself fully and to share your know-how within a young and multi-cultural team
- Be fluent in English and either French or German. Luxembourgish would be considered as an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as an international tax manager and you will:
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Droit|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||14/01/2017|