||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Job Type: Experienced
Our Strategy & Operations Consulting team is known for its straightforward approach to solving our clients' most complex business challenges. We offer EU institutions advisory services in the fields of strategy and policy, audit and risk management, financial management, technology advice and implementation, performance improvement and process change as well as human capital. The EU policy team performs market studies, feasibility studies, impact assessments and other types of studies, on a wide range of relevant topics.
What is it about?
As an EU policy Senior Consultant, you will:
- Assist our clients to solve complex issues, design and implement end to end solutions, together with other Deloitte professionals in Luxembourg and abroad.
- Be involved in literature review and desk research to understand the stand of a given topic, in terms of what the EU, individual European countries and other relevant stakeholders from academia and the private sector have done so far.
- Define and manage the execution of research methods to gather data on those areas which are of interest for the EU Institutions, implying a range of tools like surveys for the relevant stakeholders, interviews with key contacts, focus groups and/or mystery shopping exercises.
- Manage and conduct Data analysis and reporting with illustrative graphs to back the conclusions of the research. Compile a set of policy recommendations to improve the policy which is under scrutiny supported by the findings covered during the study.
- Build trust based relationships with our EU clients.
- Manage a project team on a day-to-day basis assuring timely and qualitative delivery of workpackages.
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, preferably in Market Studies, European Studies or Political Sciences, with a strong background in research methods.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in a relevant position within European Institutions or a consultancy firm dedicated to EU matters, in a position which involves research and academia, literature review and desk research, data collection methods, online surveys.
- Demonstrate knowledge of research methods, public policy economics and analysis.
- Show strong analytical skills, attention to details as well as a result-driven mind-set.
- Have excellent communications skills (written and oral) and team-work approach; specifically high English writing skills are required.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a small team of analysts.
- Be fluent in English, French or German. Additional European languages are an asset.
What do we offer?
Get hired as EU policy Senior Consultant and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan.
- Work alongside recognized experts.
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio.
Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment.
|Catégorie||Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité, Marketing / Étude de Marché|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|