||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering services to safeguard client assets and maximize liquidity. As a strong, stable partner, focused on meeting our clients' evolving needs, RBC I&TS has an unwavering commitment to managing operational risk in our business and the highest credit ratings among our peers. Rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for six consecutive years, RBC I&TS is trusted with over USD 3 trillion in client assets under administration as at July 31, 2016.
What is the opportunity?
As Quant Analyst within the Middle Office department, you will be accountable for the implementation of quantitative methodologies and controls in a System developed by our team in a JAVA/ORACLE Environment. You will be responsible for developing and supporting the activity on a daily basis. Ideally, this position requires cut of edge skills in both IT and Quantitative Finance.
What will you do?
- Quantitative Analysis, term sheet reading
- JAVA / ORACLE Development
- XML Configurations
- Daily Support of the activity, price justifications, problem solving
What do you need to succeed?
- Quantitative Knowledge
- Mastery of OTC Products Pricing Methodologies
- Development Capabilities in an object oriented environment (JAVA / .NET / C++ / SQL)
- Master Level with Mathematical orientation
- English / French fluent
- CFA / FRM
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, IT / Programmation, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|18/01/2017||Senior Manager, Fund Corporate Services (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|17/01/2017||Legal Counsel (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|15/01/2017||Paralegal, Law Group, Continental Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|14/01/2017||Manager Due Diligence Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|14/01/2017||Supervisor, Client Representative (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|14/01/2017||Supervisor / Senior Accountant for regulated / unregulated Re/Pe structures (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|