||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering services to safeguard client assets and maximize liquidity. As a strong, stable partner, focused on meeting our clients' evolving needs, RBC I&TS has an unwavering commitment to managing operational risk in our business and the highest credit ratings among our peers. Rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for six consecutive years, RBC I&TS is trusted with over USD 3 trillion in client assets under administration as at July 31, 2016.
What is the opportunity?
As Paralegal, you will be accountable for assisting the other paralegals and lawyers within the group in the provision of legal services to internal clients.
You will have the opportuntiy to organize documentation requests and produce appropriate draft legal documentation based on requests across the RBC enterprise, aiming at improving ease of business and client experience (both internal and external).
What will you do?
- Preparing legal filings in Luxembourg and other jurisdictions, as required
- Coordinating document execution, as required
- Creating and maintaining systems and processes for the organisation of requests and work product
- Creating and producing metrics
- Preparing initial drafts of documentation based on approved templates
- Review and assess client requests for amendments to standard and other various documentation and facilitate appropriate escalation of issues to other members of the team
- Liaising with external law firms
- Invoice management and reporting
- Litigation and reporting management
- Assistance with the creation of various internal reports
- Assist in reviewing standard contractual documents relating to services to investors;
- Issue execution versions of agreements
- Assist in drafting and reviewing ancillary documents linked to contractual documents
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders which have input on the content of any contracts or other documents
- Coordinate with other members of Law Group in Continental Europe and globally with the view to ensure consistency
- Upon request, participate in internal working groups within RBC
What do you need to succeed?
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- University degree & Paralegal training / certificate
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a law firm & experience with financial products
- Have a thorough understanding of key principles and legal terms in business contracts
- Manage communication efficiently with colleagues, pears, internal and external clients
- Ability to detect and analyze legal risks and to address such concerns in contractual documentation.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of French or other languages is an asset
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Organizational agility, Priority setting & Results orientation
- Work well independently and within a team and have the ability to manage many files simultaneously.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Catégorie||Services Financiers, Droit, Secrétariat / Administration / Bureau|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||15/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|17/01/2017||Legal Counsel (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|16/01/2017||Quant Analyst (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|14/01/2017||Manager Due Diligence Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|14/01/2017||Supervisor, Client Representative (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|14/01/2017||Supervisor / Senior Accountant for regulated / unregulated Re/Pe structures (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|13/01/2017||Senior Manager, Fund Corporate Services (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|