||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Objective of the role
Responsible for the day to day management of a functional team(s) within Client Operations
* Responsible for performing assigned, complex daily operations and processes.
* Act as primary contact and escalation point for operational issues.
* Receive and resolve inquiries from client, Client Management, COEs, BU Shared Services and BU Client Service and ensure timely resolution.
* Manage and escalate issues related to BU Shared Services and CoEs.
* Maintain and monitor open items, issues, logs, project lists.
* Manage daily service delivery through Client Operations Staff.
* Address custom client requests; manage production activities of Client Operations Administrator 1, 2 and Senior Associates.
* Coordinate the implementation of new funds, systems and processes.
* Assist with client conversions and other client projects.
* Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
* Manage report card data collection and production.
* Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits.
* Train client on using State Street interfaces (i.e. myss.com, eHorizon, Cash Manager) Train, develop and motivate new staff.
* Complete performance appraisals.
* Provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems.
* Serve on committees.
* Help define and implement new company initiatives.
* Perform annual risk assessments for customer accounts and alert VP of any changes that may increase State Street risk.
* During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
* Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree with business related coursework. B.S. in business related field preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of related experience in custody, fund accounting, derivatives, corporate actions and/or pricing, part of which must have been in a management or supervisory capacity.
* Knowledge of financial securities markets, language and products as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, and spreadsheet proficiency.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments under tight deadlines.
* Solid understanding of operational functions within fund accounting.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written forms.
* Ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems.
* Ability to develop business relationships within and outside of organization.
* Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||15/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|18/01/2017||Senior Project Manager, Fund Administration||Luxembourg|
|18/01/2017||Client Services Associate - German Speaking||Luxembourg|
|18/01/2017||Client Service Operations Specialist, Associate 2||Luxembourg|
|17/01/2017||Transfer Agent - Operations||Luxembourg|
|16/01/2017||Financial & Regulatory Reporting Assistant Vice President||Luxembourg|
|16/01/2017||Luxembourg Internship Opportunities 2017||Luxembourg|
|15/01/2017||AIS Fund Accounting Manager, Officer||Luxembourg|