||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering services to safeguard client assets and maximize liquidity. As a strong, stable partner, focused on meeting our clients' evolving needs, RBC I&TS has an unwavering commitment to managing operational risk in our business and the highest credit ratings among our peers. Rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for six consecutive years, RBC I&TS is trusted with over USD 3 trillion in client assets under administration as at July 31, 2016.
What is the opportunity?
As Supervisor, Client Representative, you will be the primary point of contact of Client Representative Transaction Management. You will be accountable for monitoring and regulating employees in their performance of assigned or delegated tasks.
You will be responsible for ensuring a positive impact through effective management of servicing processes and client issues.
What will you do?
- Ensure the CR Standards application on daily basis
- Control mailboxes KPI & KQI, identify potentials risks and take the necessary measures to mitigate them
- Fulfill the daily End of Day file and share it with designated stakeholders
- Organize workflow to ensure sufficient coverage within the team and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Support & guide Client Representatives in their contribution into Client Team meetings
- Act as escalation point for Junior/Senior Client Representatives & assist them in the treatment of complex cases
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Contribute to increase autonomy and knowledge of Client Representative, identify people development needs and create trainings part of the Transaction Management Academy
- Organize and Manage One to One meetings with Client Representatives on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with the Transaction Management team in Kuala Lumpur to improve flows with Client Representative team
- Act as backup whenever needed (Client Representative & Managers)
- Contribute to Audit coordination and follow up
- Onboard new comers
What do you need to succeed?
- Mandatory English & French languages (written/Oral) Proficiency
- Solid understanding of Risk Management & Compliance requirements related to AML KYC
- Pertinent industry & Regulatory / compliance requirements
- Good Knowledge of Transaction Management processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and networking abilities & Client facing Experience
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- German, Italian & Spanish seen as an asset
- Knowledge of systems used by RBC I&TS (Microsoft office, Focus, Stelink, RBC Online..)
- Mentoring & Training capabilities
- Positive & Dynamic Mindset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Catégorie||Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité, Services Financiers, Secrétariat / Administration / Bureau|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||24/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|24/01/2017||Manager Due Diligence Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24/01/2017||Supervisor / Senior Accountant for regulated / unregulated Re/Pe structures (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|23/01/2017||Senior Manager, Fund Corporate Services (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|22/01/2017||Legal Counsel (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|21/01/2017||Quant Analyst (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|