||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
From single administrative buildings to multi-building office campuses — Real Connect is a trusted partner when it comes to complex technical challenges. Be it multifaceted electrical-/data-/security installations or complex building automation, our goal is to deliver solutions that balance technology, regulation, efficiency and productivity.
Being the only authorized Lenel VAR and integrator in Luxembourg, our clients benefit from world-leading, modern and advanced technologies in access control, video surveillance and integrated security solutions.
To support our growing business we`re currently looking for a talented, self-driven and experienced:
Project Manager (m/f)
Competencies and Experience required:
- Proven technical experience in management of electrical-/data-/security infrastructure projects
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to tasks at hand including hands-on capability
- Customer focused with an ability to think-on-your-feet
- Team lead/supervisory exposure in small/medium size team
- Decision making skills and ability to prioritize and process multiple complex projects and deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Very good organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (fluency in French, Luxembourgish and/or German is a plus)
The following additional skills/knowledge is considered an advantage:
- Strong understanding of the security industry, especially in Access Control
- Sales acumen/entrepreneurship
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish market: best practices and competitor concepts
- Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently
What we offer:
- Flexible and supportive work environment that allows you to thrive and learn
- Friendly, creative and dedicated close team of professionals
- Diverse development opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
Working for Real Connect feels like family. And if you feel up to it – we’d love to hear from you.
Pease send your application in English via the platform of jobs.lu. For further information about the position please contact us at +352 27 99 22 11.
Real Connect S.à r.l. values diversity and is committed of equal employment opportunity.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality.
|Catégorie||Vente - Direction Commerciale, Télécommunication, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||13/01/2017|