||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
We are a truly global organisation with lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, and a superb pedigree in the Legal sector. We proud ourselves on our award winning highly innovative approach, which has won us clients ranging from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, across all sectors.
We need someone who is passionate about assisting the lawyers to give great service to clients, helping to achieve our goal, to be the leading global business Law firm.
You will be a highly professional and organised individual, energetic, enthusiastic and with great people skills. As a dedicated team player, you will flourish within our fast moving environment, enjoying an excellent remuneration package and great opportunities to advance your career within our global Firm. We are an entrepreneurial team that enjoy the work we do within an international setting.
Will you add your skills to our Luxembourg team?
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the secretarial team, to provide a comprehensive PA/secretarial/admin support service
- Assisting lawyers with filings or other registrations with company registers
- Pro-actively managing and maintaining fee earners' diaries, making appointments and coordinating internal and external client meetings
- Organising meetings and events
- Organising national and international travel arrangements
- Liaising with a wide range of internal stakeholders and clients
Your skills and attributes
- Previous proven secretarial experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent experience with Microsoft office software packages
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to communicate fluently in French with a high level of written and spoken business English. German is an asset
- Highly adept at planning and organizing
- Able to demonstrate initiative and energetic but committed approach to the work
- Able to work as part of a team and able to work calmly under pressure
- Problem solving ability
Please send your application to:
DLA Piper Luxembourg
37A avenue JF Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
|Catégorie||Secrétariat / Administration / Bureau|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/01/2017||Financial Controller (m/f)||Luxembourg|