||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The European Investment Fund, is seeking to recruit for its NPI (National Promotional Institutions) Equity Platform Division area in Luxembourg, a:
Investment Principal / Manager (depending on experience)
Appointment will be made on the basis of a fixed term contract of three (3) years.
Situated in the NPI Equity Platform and Portfolio Department within Equity Investments, the new NPI Equity Platform Division is tasked with managing the design, launch and implementation of new financial products and programs, especially in the field of private equity and venture capital, for National Promotional Institutions (NPIs) and other institutional partners, particularly in the context of the EFSI Investment Program.
Within the Division the incumbent will contribute to the overall relationship management activities with NPIs, the European Commission and other stakeholders, and the development and implementation of new financial products and mandates.
The incumbent reports to the Head of Division and works in close cooperation with other relevant EIF services as well as EIB and external counterparts. The overall set-up of the Division is currently being established and will be finalized at the latest by the time of the appointment.
- Efficiently manage assigned tasks in order to provide quick, reliable, and high-quality deliverables to various internal/external stakeholders;
- Guide, train and, if required, lead more junior staff members;
- Design, develop and implement mandate relationships, in particular under the EFSI investment program;
- Lead internal coordination on mandate-related matters, acting as key point of contact;
- Lead the implementation of new products and investment programs, cooperating with other EIF services as appropriate;
- Take responsibility for day-to-day aspects of deal execution, including coordination of tasks related to transaction, risk, legal, accounting, finance, management information systems, etc.;
- Build a network of high level/quality external contacts, including NPIs, European Commission, financial community, EIB, other governmental agencies, sovereign funds and other key players in the SME finance / private equity markets;
- Participate and represent EIF where required at external meetings, conferences, workshops, fund representation bodies, committees, etc.;
- Draft internal and external documentation and presentations;
- Participate in horizontal tasks across the EIB Group going beyond the strict boundaries of own domain, in order to facilitate the execution of relevant business.
- University degree in finance, business administration, law or similar discipline, with post-graduate qualifications constituting an advantage;
- At least eight (8) years’ relevant work experience in a similar role and level of responsibilities for the Principal and at least five (5) for the Investment Manager;
- Additional prior experience in private equity or financial engineering instruments, as well as in managing relationships with policy-driven investors such as NPIs / sovereign wealth funds would be a key advantage;
- First, or confirmed, experience in people management is required;
- Proven knowledge of equity and quasi-equity instruments (private equity, venture capital, etc.), in the context of direct investments and fund investments;
- Good understanding of the European venture capital and private equity industry;
- Solid financial analysis skills;
- Prior experience in relationship management, new product and program design; financial analysis, interpretation of financial and legal documentation and quantitative financial skills would be an advantage;
- Experience in an international/national public bank or private equity public institution, as well as knowledge of EU financial instruments and regulations would be an advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills;
- Commercial approach;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Ability to manage complex operations and tasks;
- Very good interpersonal skills;
- Sense of initiative and problem-solving approach;
- Ability to organize her/his work, set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Excellent drafting skills.
Deadline: 16th January 2017
* Due to high volume of applications, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Droit, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||15/01/2017|