||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
As Assistant Manager you will be in charge of producing Fund Regulatory Reports (KIID, KID, AIFMD, Reporting to Central Banks or Supervisory bodies). Your work will be critical in ensuring the team meets its goals of efficiency and client satisfaction.
- You will have a team to supervise and motivate
- You will organize the team's work and assist them in their daily tasks
- You will ensure the production is running smoothly and that deadlines are met
- You will be the owner of the team's processes
- You will monitor the team's activity and deliverables, reporting exceptions to your Manager
- You will train and transition people into new tasks, missions or roles
- You will interact with other teams and departments
Who you are
You have the following characteristics, knowledge, skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment:
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a leadership role
- You have demonstrated expertise in the area of Fund Regulatory Reporting (e.g.: KIID, PRIIPS, AIFMD, Financial Reporting, CSSF or BCL reporting)
- You are fluent in English and French and/or German
- You have excellent capacity to organize workload, keep focus on priorities and delegate
- You are able to multitask and have excellent people skills
- You are efficient in organizing a team's work and apt in solving problems
- You rely on getting things done and are used to respecting tight deadlines
- You are rigorous, autonomous, quick learner and have a positive attitude
- You are a reliable, perseverant and resilient person
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.
With over 270 multi-lingual employees across 6 locations, KNEIP is a leading service and software provider to the global investment fund industry. We work with fund managers and administrators around the world to aggregate, format, and disseminate their fund data and reporting documents. Throughout this entire process, we control, report, and actively follow up on their quality and accuracy. We offer data management, reporting, and dissemination solutions that enable our clients to free up their time and resources, so they can concentrate on their core business. We help our clients provide consistent and accurate fund data & documents to their distributors and meet their regulatory reporting obligations.
If you wish to join our team, please go to our website and send your letter of application and Curriculum Vitae from there. It will go to the attention of:
Ms Elsa Marchand
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
|Catégorie||Services Financiers, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||17/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|17/01/2017||Client Service Coordinator (m/f)||Bertrange|
|17/01/2017||Linux System Administrator (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|15/01/2017||Business Analyst (m/f)||Luxembourg|