||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Jamendo is the largest platform for free music in the world. It allows independent artists to showcase their creations as well as find new fans looking for music. The Jamendo catalog is published under Creative Commons licenses that allow artists to publish their music and preserve their rights, while providing users the freedom to download and share it. The innovative business model created by Jamendo allows both the free download of music for users and compensation for artists in case of commercial use, thanks to the Jamendo Licensing service which sells music licenses for professionals at very attractive rates in a very fast and simple way.
The Jamendo Sales-Team is composed of 4 members. Their goal is to:
- Negotiate business contracts & partnerships (Ambassadors, Resellers)
- Monitor the activity of the current client pool
- Create new collaborations within the Music & Audiovisual industries
- Inform & advise users about Royalty-Free Music
- You receive regular incoming requests from prospects, your job will be to convert these requests into sales.
- Management, follow-up and license renewal of the existing big accounts.
- Able to prospect when incoming requests are quiet.
- Deal with adhoc requests from a existing clients base.
Your profile :
- The art of negotiation and deals closing has no secret for you !
- You take responsibilty of your workload to reach your monthly targets.
- You are curious, dynamic, proactive as well as reactive.
- You know how to work under target pressure.
- You are a team player.
- Your are creative and a solution finder.
- You love music !
Your skills :
- Mandatory French, English and Spanish writing and oral (Fluent). Additional Knowledge of German, Russian or Italian are an asset.
- Good computer skills
- Master level
Fixed-term contract, with possibility for extension in permanent contract
Job based in Luxembourg in a young & dynamic working environment
|Catégorie||Médias / Nouveaux Médias, Vente|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|22/01/2017||Full-Stack JS Developer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|19/01/2017||Web-Designer / Integrator (m/f)||Luxembourg|