||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
MOORE STEPHENS Audit S.A. (member of the network of MOORE STEPHENS International Limited) is a young and dynamic audit firm in expansion and looking to recruit motivated staff members to joint their team.
SENIOR AUDITOR (m/f)
- To work with an experienced and multilingual team;
- A close working relationship with partners/directors and managers;
- Internal and external trainings;
- The possibility to work part-time in a human-sized company;
- A friendly work environment;
- An attractive salary.
- Showing a good understanding of accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations;
- Using expertise in primary accounting frameworks (Lux GAAP and/or IFRS) in order to perform audit engagements in compliance with international audit standards;
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients;
- Coaching team members while sharing experience and knowledge with them.
- You hold a Diploma / Master degree in Economics, Accounting or equivalent;
- You have at least 2-4 years’ experience in the audit of commercial companies or in the finance sector (SIF, UCITS, Funds, PSF);
- You dispose of a sound experience of the ISA framework and the national and international accounting standards (IFRS, Lux GAAP);
- You are fluent in English and French; any additional language skills such as Luxembourgish and/or German are an asset;
- You are able to work independently as well as being able to easily integrate into a team.
Interested candidates should forward a current Curriculum Vita with a recent photo and motivation letter to our company.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|16/01/2017||Audit Assistant (m/f)||Leudelange|
|14/01/2017||Audit Senior (m/w)||Leudelange|
|14/01/2017||Audit Assistent (m/w)||Leudelange|