||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
NautaDutilh is an international law firm with a leading position in the Benelux and offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, London and New York. We advise a wide range of major clients in the financial and corporate sectors. The Luxembourg office currently employs over 40 lawyers and specialises in corporate and financial law, tax, intellectual property, regulatory, investment funds and commercial litigation.
We work in a multicultural, international, friendly and human environment.
Are you a Senior fund lawyer ?
We have room for you !
Our Funds team provides practical and in-depth regulatory and legal advice on the structuring and establishment of Luxembourg unregulated and regulated alternative investment funds (including namely special and common limited partnerships, specialized investment funds, investment companies in risk capital and Part II funds), co-investment structures, and UCITS funds.
- Belgian, Luxembourgish, German, UK or Irish law degree; US or UK LL.M is a real asset
- 5 to 8 years of alternative fund structuring experience in a reputable law firm in Luxembourg, London or Dublin
- Excellent language skills in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical mind-set and good organisational skills
- Detail-oriented, hardworking and team-player
What we offer
- Continuous learning opportunities and ongoing professional education
- Stimulating and friendly professional environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Attractive career opportunities
You can send your application, including your CV and cover letter to us via the platform of jobs.lu.
NautaDutilh Avocats Luxembourg |Human Resources| 2, rue Jean Bertholet | L-1233 Luxembourg
Large Tier-Banking & Finance Law Firm of the Year in Luxembourg •M&A Today Global Awards 2015
One of the '10 Most Innovative Non-UK European Law Firms'•FT Innovative Lawyers 2014
Banking & Finance Law Firm of the Year: Luxembourg •Global Law Experts Awards 2014
International Law Firm | Amsterdam ∙ Brussels ∙ London ∙ Luxembourg ∙ New York ∙ Rotterdam
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Droit|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||14/01/2017|