||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
WILDGEN, Partners in Law, whose origins go back to the 1920s, is today one of the largest and best known law firms in Luxembourg. Our activities are focused on business, tax and financial law and we represent a number of multi-national corporate institutions, investment and pension funds, leading banking and financial institutions and high-net worth individuals.
Due to our success and steady growth we are seeking to recruit a number of ambitious people for our office in Luxembourg. We are looking for people sharing our values: excellence, commitment, involvement, dedication to clients and respect.
Chief KYC / AML Officer (F/M)
- Set-up of compliance monitoring plans,
- Inform regularly the lawyers on compliance changes, provide advice and training,
- Be the main interlocutor of our lawyers for all KYC process,
- Improve our monitoring and analyze of suspicious activities ,
- Collect the information which is necessary to comply with the local compliance regulations, keep the various registers and reports up to date,
- Assess the existing and new clients for suspicious activities,
- Identify and inform the lawyers of any changes to legislation and other regulatory requirements relating to AML,
- Organize training for new members and staff,
- Manage relationships with the regulatory and enforcement authorities,
- Provide relevant AML compliance reporting to the management and liaise with them to develop relevant strategies,
- Be in charge of the data protection.
- You have an university degree in law, an additional qualification in compliance will be an asset.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in KYC / AML in Luxembourg.
- You are autonomous and have excellent communication skills.
- You have strong organization skills and you pay attention to details.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are fluent in French and English.
Get involved with us!
- We offer an excellent career development, an open working culture and the opportunity to work in a progressive and challenging work environment. We aim to create an exciting and rewarding place to work.
- We encourage continual professional development and are keen to promote the most competent people.
- We believe that the respect we engender from our staff and the sensitivity we have to their needs make Wildgen a well-rounded law firm resulting in a first-class service for our clients and thus contributing to our growth and goodwill.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa, Chief HR Officer, via the platform of jobs.lu.
All application will be treated strictly confidentially.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||11/01/2017|
|Contact||Catherine De Rosa|