||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Dennemeyer is a leading Intellectual Property (IP) Service Provider with more than 50 years experience, offering the broadest range of IP services globally. Prestigious corporations and law firms are placing their trust in our tailor-made solutions: high-quality Portfolio Services, IP Consulting, and cutting-edge Software Solutions, such as our DIAMS iQ, combining a client-server solution and a web-based application. Working in unison with Dennemeyer & Associates, an international law firm specialized in IP, we offer a worldwide single point of contact for the full range of IP services.
Our IT Department in Luxemburg is currently recruiting a full-time:
Software Implementation Specialist (f/m)
- Dynamic and engaging role including a variety of tasks and interactions
- Manage and process queue of configuration and implementation projects throughout the entire software installation life cycle
- Global network of colleagues and clients
- Maintain positive relationship with our clients who have or represent interesting brands and inventions
- Install and maintain our proprietary software via remote connections and occasionally on-site
- Relaxed, flexible and welcoming work environment focused on teamwork and productivity
- Create and customize reports using ComponentOne Report Designer and Microsoft Visual Studio; create mail merge templates using Microsoft Word
- Design workflow scripts using the individual script language of our internally developed Intellectual Property Management software
- Analyze and configure our proprietary software’s Microsoft SQL database
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team is required
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills are required
- Fluent in German and English is required
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication skills is required
- Experience in SQL, Microsoft Office, particularly Word mail merge, XML is desired
- Experience in a position that focuses on customer service / client care is desired
- Experience in Component One Report Designer, .NET, Visual Studio, Software Implementation and/or Windows Server is advantageous
- Experience with intellectual property is advantageous
- Experience in French is advantageous
We are continuously aiming at developing our employees and the quality of services offered.
We encourage our colleagues to bring their personal contribution to the business and prise their innovation. Dennemeyer offers a friendly working atmosphere in which sharing of ideas and respect are valued.
If team spirit and initiative are amongst your most prominent strengths and you feel motivated to develop a long-term career in a multicultural work environment, please apply through the site jobs.lu (in attention of Mrs Gabrielle Wagner) stating clearly the title of the position in the subject.
Dennemeyer is a Luxembourg-based group of companies with worldwide presence.
Join a global leader!
Detailed information on http://www.dennemeyer.com/about-us/careers/.
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation, Support Technique|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|18/01/2017||Administrative Assistant (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|16/01/2017||Data Integration Specialist (f/m)||Howald|