||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Dennemeyer is a leading Intellectual Property (IP) Service Provider with more than 50 years experience, offering the broadest range of IP services globally. Prestigious corporations and law firms are placing their trust in our tailor-made solutions: high-quality Portfolio Services, IP Consulting, and cutting-edge Software Solutions, such as our DIAMS iQ, combining a client-server solution and a web-based application. Working in unison with Dennemeyer & Associates, an international law firm specialized in IP, we offer a worldwide single point of contact for the full range of IP services.
Our Trademark Renewals Department in Luxembourg is currently recruiting a full-time
Data Integration Specialist (f/m)
Working in a small international team located in Luxembourg you will:
- Analyse the trademark data we receive from our clients in different file formats (XML, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, CSV, etc.) and identify the relevant data for the import into our Trademark Management database
- Perform the import of our clients' trademark data into our internal database
- Handle international support requests related to our IP Management software
- Create new interfaces and improve existing ontes to allow a maximum of automation and security
- Ensure consolidation of our internal IP Management database
- Support our specialized departments with the creation of new reports
- Debug and trace applications, in XML, VBA, C#, Oracle
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team is required
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills are required
- Profound knowledge in relational databses, SQL queries and VBA programming are required
- Experience in developing applications with MS ACCESS is required
- Fluent in English is required, French is a plus
- Experience in Oracle, C# and XML is advantageous
- Experience in .NET, Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio is advantageous
- Experience with intellectual property is advantageous
We are continuously aiming at developing our employees and the quality of services offered. We encourage our colleagues to bring their personal contribution to the business and prise their innovation. Dennemeyer offers a friendly working atmosphere in which sharing of ideas and respect are valued.
If team spirit and initiative are amongst your most prominent strengths and you feel motivated to develop a long-term career in a multicultural work environment, please apply through the site jobs.lu (in attention of Mrs Gabrielle Wagner) stating clearly the title of the position in the subject.
Dennemeyer is a Luxembourg-based group of companies with worldwide presence.
Join a global leader!
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation, Secrétariat / Administration / Bureau, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|18/01/2017||Administrative Assistant (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|16/01/2017||Software Implementation Specialist (f/m)||Howald|