||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
First Names Group are now one of the largest independent providers of trust, fund and corporate services in the world. By joining First Names Group as Compliance Officer, you’ll become part of a growing team that works across 14 strategic locations.
We are growing fast and looking for a Compliance Officer to join our Corporate Services team in Luxembourg on a full time or part time basis (80%). You need to have the passion and commitment to make a difference and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will provide the necessary assurance to the local management board, the Corporate and Institutional Service Line, Private clients and First Names Group. Ensure that all in-house and client operations are run in accordance with relevant legal & regulatory requirements and liaised regulations of Luxembourg and international sanctions legislation, Luxembourg data protection legislation and the license issued by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
Must have skills and experience for the Compliance Officer
- University degree in a relevant field such as: Law, Economics or Finance
- 4-7 years’ of relevant experience of in the fiduciary sector with specific focus on Luxembourg compliance.
- Excellent knowledge of the laws applicable to PSF and funds.
- Skilled in research.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative to resolve problems.
- Professional level of both written and spoken English and French, ideally with a good understanding of German.
- A commercial mind with the drive to help our business deliver excellent client service while being fully compliant.
How to apply
In line with our people-focused approach, we will contact you throughout your application. If successful, we will invite you to meet someone doing a similar job to the one you’re applying for, as well as your prospective line manager and a member of our friendly HR team.
To find out more about this Compliance Officer and to apply please click on the APPLY button below.
|Salaire||Competitive salary + excellent benefits|
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Droit, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||18/01/2017|