||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
"Market Leader in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness and beauty."
For this, we are concentrating on our self-developed, partly-patented dietary supplement and cosmetic products. We focus on the premium segment of the market and rely on our innovative Nutrient Transport Concept. As a continually expanding, international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximately 30 subsidiaries.
Our innovative character, our integrity, financial strength and leadership have already
won us many awards.
For immediate employment, we are hiring for the International Headquarter in Luxembourg
About the Role:
The Creative Director for PM-International leads the creative vision for all projects and manages the process from conceptualization through implementation and production. The individual will work cross functionally with other internal and external teams and manage a team of 4-6 graphic designers, content manager and copywriter.
The role requires an attention to detail while working within the existing brand identity system in a business context and an ability to produce a range of creative options in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
As PM-International Creative Director, the individual will be the primary driver behind the marketing collateral, guidelines and assets that make our brands clear and consistent worldwide. You will also work with outside partners and subsidiaries to ensure consistency in brand identity execution.
- Reporting to the CMO, act as the creative voice on a marketing team that is aspiring to be “creatively analytic” to deliver creative options that help meet business goals,
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion,
- Work collectively across all functions to convey the value of design and brand within a business context,
- Direct and motivate teams of graphic designers, content manager and copywriter to help them use their talents effectively,
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas,
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals,
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future,
- Remain current and communicate industry trends and best practices and emerging technologies,
- Stay current with necessary programs, software and processes,
- Be heavily involved in recruiting, retaining and developing talent.
- 7+ years of experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role and proven track record of hiring and mentoring graphic designers,
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development,
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. and project management tools,
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills,
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities,
- Fluent in English,
- In our international environment, speaking another European language is a plus.
Please send your application documents (including copies of certificates, references of employment, work samples, photo, etc.) and your salary expectations through the site jobs.lu or to:
PM-International AG – Irina Kerner
15, Wäistrooss - L-5445 Schengen
Tel: 00352/3396671 - Fax: 00352/339667-28
|Catégorie||Architecture / Design, Marketing / Étude de Marché, Direction / Cadres|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||12/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|16/01/2017||Digital Marketing Project Manager (m/f)||Schengen|
|16/01/2017||Content & SEO/SEA Manager (m/f)||Schengen|
|12/01/2017||Web Front-End Developer (m/f)||Schengen|
|12/01/2017||Junior Controller (m/f)||Schengen|