||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Nordea Asset Management is part of the Nordea Group, the largest financial services group in Northern Europe. NAM offers investors a broad set of investment solutions, serving a wide range of clients and distributors which include banks, asset managers, independent financial advisors and insurance companies.
Nordea Asset Management is one of the fastest growing pan-European asset managers with presence in more than 15 geographies across Europe and beyond, a distinct Nordic culture and a multi-specialist approach.
To support our growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation, we have opened a traineeship position within our Marketing team in Luxembourg.
The position we offer
As Marketing-Production Assistant you will support the Marketing team with a variety of marketing production activities. Ensure proof-reading and quality-checking of our marketing material (daily, monthly and quarterly production in multiple languages). Generate statistics reports and perform analysis for production-related activities.
Additionally we offer:
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European asset managers;
- A company with Nordic values and whose mission is to provide returns with responsibility;
- A job located in Luxembourg, a growing financial service hub in the heart of Europe;
- A young, dynamic, multicultural team;
- A flat structure in which everyone can make a difference.
The qualifications you need
- First class communication and organizational skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills: enthusiastic and positive personality, intellectually curious, attentive to detail, planning and deadline oriented, dynamic nature, flexible and collaborative;
- Self-starter able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- English proficiency; knowledge of either German, French, Italian or Spanish would be considered as a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Graphic design skills are considered an asset;
- Marketing-related experience will be considered as a plus.
More information and send application
IMPORTANT: You can apply for this traineeship position, if you are currently studying in the university, or you have finished your studies no more than 4 months ago. The salary for the traineeship is 800€/month.
Eligible interested candidates should apply online with CV and motivation letter in English by 15th December 2016 through the apply button below.
|Salaire||The salary for the traineeship is 800€/month.|
|Catégorie||Marketing / Étude de Marché, Expérience Professionnelle / Stage|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||12/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|16/01/2017||Traineeship for a student in our Business Management Team in Luxembourg for 6-12 months (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|15/01/2017||Senior Corporate Actions Processing Officer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|14/01/2017||Client Servicing/Sales Support Manager for our Italian desk (f/m)||Luxembourg|