||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Job: Information Technology
Job Type: Graduate Job
Our technology consultants provide major financial institutions, large public entities and global organisations with customised solutions and strategic advice, for both technical, service and financial aspects, covering most IT Infrastructure domains.
What is it about?
As Technology Infrastructure Consultant you will:
- Take part in IT Infrastructure strategy and transformation programmes (covering assessment and/or design)
- Participate in IT Infrastructure/Datacentre provider selection projects
- Design IT Infrastructure architecture and draw up technical documentation and reports
- Participate in feasibility studies and solution design
- Provide detailed analysis on technical requirements (gap analysis)
- Technology and IT service assessments
- Developing service descriptions and agreements
- Participate in developing client proposals and services
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to prove:
- A master degree in Technology Infrastructure or computer science
- 2 – 4 years of experience in general Technology Infrastructure domains
- Have a strong general technology understanding and background
- Be experienced in designing technology and solution architecture
- Experience working within large enterprises in highly regulated environments
- Proactive and dynamic, you pay attention to detail and have a client-orientated approach
- Your people skills will enable you to build lasting and trusting relationships with our clients and company teams
- Good knowledge of platforms – OS, DBMS, Middleware etc. – will be advantageous
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint is an advantage
- Certification in ITIL and/or TOGAF is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of scripting is an advantage
- Fluent in English and French; German is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Technology Infrastructure Consultant and you will:
- Through your variety of experience, have the opportunity to develop the analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose.
- Be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers
- Have access to counseling and training/certification opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
|Catégorie||Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité, IT / Programmation, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||15/01/2017|