||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg (www.doctena.lu), in Brussels (www.doctena.be), in the Netherlands (www.doctena.nl ), in Switzerland (www.doctena.ch), and in Germany (www.doctena.de).
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it!
We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial team members.
Your role as Systems Engineer is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increasing the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
We are hiring for immediate start:
Senior Systems Engineer (AWS) (m/f)
Job description :
As a Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the architecture and design of our systems. In collaboration with other technical leaders and part of the Group Infrastructure and Architecture Team, you will provide input into the technical vision of Doctena. You will combine your extensive technical experience with your understanding of the business to ensure the success in the defined lifecycle of the services and projects of your area.
You will remain hands in and work with teams to develop infrastructure/operations solutions in a highly paced agile, cloud based environment. You will champion our operational practices to ensure a high quality outcome for our business.
You will form a part of the technical leadership team and you will contribute positively to the culture of the team, build engagement and morale, be involved in recruiting, set structure and processes and generally help build and maintain a high performing team. You will use your skills and experience to mentor more junior team members.
Your profile :
- You have expert skills in systems administration (Linux, AWS), configuration management, automation
- You have advanced skills in implementing solutions that scale and perform for millions of users
- You have proven experience in developing long-term system architecture and infrastructure strategies
- You bring expert skills in cloud operations, especially Amazon Web Services
- You have experience in enterprise monitoring, and in security
- You are hands-in, result-oriented, practical, and not afraid of unknown situations
- You embrace DevOps and are a team player
- You speak and write English.
Your work environment:
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Germany. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg.
We do offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising start-up to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfilment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
If you liked this job description, then
- visit www.doctena.lu or download the Doctena app
- ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
- if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality.
|Salaire||Attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.|
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||15/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|15/01/2017||Vertriebsmitarbeiter (m/w) im Innen- und Außendienst||Luxembourg|