||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator and Business Developer based in Luxembourg City to be part of our local sales team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sell our language & study programs and destinations
- Take full ownership of direct sales
- Reach and exceed sales targets
- Process and qualify leads through customer relationship management
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs.
- Give presentations to potential clients in various locations in Luxembourg
- Presence at fairs
- Administrative tasks. Manage the booking process for each student
- Being a contact person for our clients before, during and after their study abroad with EF
- Developing new relations within the education market and being also be responsible for business development working to expand our network and create new relations within schools, universities and companies.
- Improving brand recognition
- Developing strategies to increase EF's market share
- Bachelor's degree
- Native level of French and Luxemburgish
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Goes the extra mile
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales
- Strong existing network in the area of education would be a plus
If you passionately feel this is the right role for you, please submit your CV and cover letter in English via the platform of jobs.lu.
We are 37,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
|Catégorie||Vente, Voyage / Tourisme|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||17/01/2017|