||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Globality S.A. is an international health insurer and the center of competence for the expatriate healthcare business of the Munich Re Group.
With more than 65 million expatriates living and working world-wide Globality operates in a rapidly growing, highly dynamic market. Internationally operating companies and their expatriate staff as well as individuals and their families place their trust in Globality’s expertise.
The company launched its operations in April 2008. With headquarters based in Luxembourg and its world spanning network of assistance and service partners, Globality’s reach is truly global.
In this role you will directly report to the Chief Actuary. Your responsibilities as Actuarial Pricing Manager will include:
- manage the entire technical pricing process;
- prepare and communicate new business and renewing business quote proposals;
- own, develop and run all actuarial/statistical work for renewal price optimization;
- construction of robust actuarial and statistical models which predict customer behaviour based on detailed historical data analysis;
- provide input and support competitor analysis to ensure a competitive pricing strategy;
- maintain and develop enhanced pricing techniques and tools to reflect emerging issues;
- investigate, recommend, challenge and advise senior management on the anticipated outcome of potential changes to pricing strategy;
- review premium rates and follow up on pricing related system implementation;
- liaise with the underwriting department, informing about new product requirements and adjusting the pricing tools accordingly;
- participate in the development of innovative new products which support marketing, profitability and risk management targets;
- performance monitoring in order to identify and take advantage of opportunities to maximise profitable growth;
- managing ad hoc projects related to the department's objectives.
The position will be based in Luxemburg. However, occasional business travel might be required.
You are a fully qualified Actuary (DAV, FIA or similar) and have already gathered a minimum of three years of working experience as Pricing Manager within the health insurance sector. Experience in expatriate insurance business is considered a strong asset. You possess highly developed analytical and technical modeling skills as well as experience in working with large data sets and the assessment of data quality. You are familiar with different pricing and underwriting approaches and techniques for short term health insurance. The position requires an excellent command of English and either German, Spanish or French. Additional foreign languages will be considered an asset. Furthermore, you have a basic understanding of Solvency II and risk management and have demonstrated this through experience of working together with senior management in an international setup. You are used to working with tight deadlines while maintaining high quality results. Additionally, you enjoy working independently but at the same time, are an excellent team player.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers, Assurances|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|17/01/2017||Underwriter (m/f)||Luxembourg Munsbach|
|14/01/2017||Senior Project Manager (m/f) - Consultancy mission - 9 months||Luxembourg Munsbach|
|14/01/2017||Policy Administrator (m/f) Spanish speaking||Luxembourg|
|13/01/2017||Medical Network Manager (m/f)||Munsbach|
|13/01/2017||Claims Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|