||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
- Manage a portfolio of clients under Lux GAAP
- Prepare the bookkeeping and reconcile the accounts
- Keep accurate accounting records
- Support in preparation of periodic reporting and annual accounts
- Support in preparation of legal documentation such as minutes of meetings
- Liaise with internal and external parties should it be needed in order to record transactions
- Assist audit process when required
- Have a good team spirit and support the Accounting and Outsourcing Team when needed
Your profile :
- BAC+2 in Accounting, Finance or similar
- Fluent in English/French. German is an asset
- Good experience in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and a “can do” attitude
We offer you:
The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment.
The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
Mazars can rely on the skills of 17,000 professionals in the 77 countries which make up its integrated partnership on the five continents. Mazars also has correspondents and joint ventures in 15 additional countries.
Mazars is also one of the founding members of the Praxity alliance, which gathers 79 independent organisations and 28,000 professionals in 82 countries.
Please send your application accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and a recent photo through the site jobs.lu or to:
MAZARS Luxembourg S.A.
10 A r. Henri M. Schnadt
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Secrétariat / Administration / Bureau|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||16/01/2017|