||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering services to safeguard client assets and maximize liquidity. As a strong, stable partner, focused on meeting our clients' evolving needs, RBC I&TS has an unwavering commitment to managing operational risk in our business and the highest credit ratings among our peers. Rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for six consecutive years, RBC I&TS is trusted with over USD 3 trillion in client assets under administration as at July 31, 2016.
What is the opportunity?
As Manager Due Diligence Europe, you will be responsible for leading the AML Transaction monitoring and investigation across RBC Investor & Treasury Services. You will also be responsible for providing support to the Europe Centre of Excellence (COE) in performing first line of defense (LOD) AML/KYC due diligence, client AML risk assessment.
In this role, you will have flexibility to be permanently based in either our Toronto or Luxemburg office.
What will you do?
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the COE to ensure that client information obtained is of high quality, and satisfies not only local regulatory requirements but also RBC Enterprise policies and procedures,
- Perform client risk scoring, client identification, and KYC documentation reviews for on boarding (new clients/accounts) and KYC Refresh/Remediation (existing clients/accounts).
- Filter, investigate, and document analysis of suspicious activity alerts, and ensure promptly refer the findings and conclusions to the management, as well as MLRO
- Act as the “reviewer” in the preparation of unusual transaction reports (UTRs) and suspicious activity /transaction reports (SARs / STRs), and other regulatory reports and communications as needed.
- Assist with AML Compliance Training on identification and reporting of suspicious activity.
- Provide support to other members of the global Hub residing in foreign countries, responding to day to day questions as they relate to client review efforts for all clients.
- Implement, or assist with the implementation of special projects and initiatives as assigned by the Director, Due Diligence Europe.
What do you need to succeed?
- Prior work experience in AML/KYC or AML Investigation with minimum 3 years relevant work experience within Operations 1st Line of Defense AML or FIU
- Strong understanding and subject matter expertise in AML regulations
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail with proficient time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business or equivalent
- Strong people management skills & leadership
- CAMS certification or equivalent
- Prior experience in financial services
- Prior experience with documentation review and with Fenergo or similar workflow tool
- French language proficiency (fluent)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Excellent exposure to communicate with various business partners and stakeholders in Investor & Treasury Services and within other platforms as appropriate
- Opportunity to obtain hands-on experience throughout your role
- Working with an exciting, close-knit, supportive & dynamic group
- Opportunity to collaborate with other business segments within the bank
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
|Catégorie||Banque, Services Financiers, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||14/01/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|17/01/2017||Legal Counsel (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|16/01/2017||Quant Analyst (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|15/01/2017||Paralegal, Law Group, Continental Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|14/01/2017||Supervisor, Client Representative (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|14/01/2017||Supervisor / Senior Accountant for regulated / unregulated Re/Pe structures (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|13/01/2017||Senior Manager, Fund Corporate Services (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|12/01/2017||Manager, SAP Financial Consolidation & Reporting (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|