Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are seeking for Luxembourg a:
Senior Corporate Officer (m/f)
• Managing a portfolio of clients with all aspects of the corporate administration of domiciled companies;
• Preparing legal documentation relating to standard corporate administration (such as the approval of the annual accounts, transfer of seat, change of managers-directors etc…)
• Updating registers (shares, PECs, CPECs etc…);
• Tracking and checking documents (legislation, signature…);
• Organizing board / shareholders’ meetings / drafting the related documentation (minutes, proxies, convening notices, powers of attorney etc…);
• Liaising with banks, Luxembourg administrations, notary, ministry of foreign affairs;
• Managing a team of corporate junior officers.
• You successfully passed an academic degree in law, finance or economics
• You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a trust company in Luxembourg in a similar position;
• You are fluent in French and have very good knowledge in English;
• You are well organized, rigorous and have good communication skills;
• You are dynamic and proactive.
• An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
• The opportunity to share knowledge;
• Internal trainings and career development;
Please send your application (including cover letter and résumé).