||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
PERFORMANCE COORDINATOR (F/M)
We are recruiting for one of our clients, a leading international trading company wishing to strengthen its local team, a Performance Coordinator (F/M).
Our client’s business encompasses the sales and marketing, the research and refining of petroleum products intended for the automotive, aviation and industrial sectors. As a Performance Coordinator:
- You are in charge of a region with different sales sites located in Luxembourg
- Within your area, you manage the KPI - Key Performance Indicators - of fuel and non-fuel products
- You take appropriate actions through regular follow up, assortment management, store plans and planograms, merchandising, promotion management, sales and marketing operations in order to maximize various income
- You support site staff with in depth financial and organizational knowledge by providing analysis and benchmarking studies
- You manage the cooperation with partners and suppliers by negotiating best conditions
- You participate in project development: evaluation of shop potential and location, organization of staff recruitment and trainings
- You ensure respect of HSSE and HACCP rules and regulations
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting & Finance or Sales & Marketing
- Extensive experience in Retail within food & non-food products
- Deep financial abilities and performance analyses skills
- Good knowledge of the local market: best practices and competitor concepts
- Strong background in people and product management
- Proficient with Excel and other reporting tools
- Fluency in English and French, German is an asset
- Strong commercial orientation
- Excellent communication and persuading skills
- Able to work in team as well as independently
- Flexible and creative attitude
For more information or for a first confidential conversation concerning this vacancy, we invite you to contact Frédérique Sine (+352/46.41.35-464).
We invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format `Name_Firstname_ref 9396` to info(at)rowlandsonline.com
Please note that Rowlands ensure you the strictest confidentiality and the utmost attention to your application during the whole recruitment process. No information will be transmitted to a third part without a prior consent.
Rowlands offers 50 plus years of experience in recruitment and retained executive search as well in the provision of human capital services. We have successfully completed an impressive number of job search assignments for many prestigious clients in Luxembourg, as well as across Europe. We see our high servicing quality as our strength. It differentiates Rowlands and ensures the services we provide are the optimum available in the market today. As business competes, Rowlands plays an important role in helping candidates and employers.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||06/01/2017|